Beginnings


    I started Rise Bakery in 2020, with my fiance and her Mom. I have always been interested in baking and things related. My fiance's mom just happens to be an amazing baker so it all worked itself out. Although she wasn't to keen on the theme of my bakery she finally accepted it and here we are. Being a horror and heavy metal based bakery has its pros and it cons like any other business. We get the metal heads and the horror film fanatics, we also turn people away due to the graphic nature of our products, I guess all we have to say to that is, Bye!. It has been a journey some good ways, some bad. Its a headache at times getting up at 430am and preparing everything, creating menus, coming up with food ideas, promotions. The recent covid19 definitely hurt business a little, but we are getting by. Being a new bakery in an area of family own established bakeries such as Manderfields and Simple Simons is actually rewarding, people want to try new things. Whether they come in once or they come in every morning, any business is good business.

Comments